The Freeman-Aliperti Straight Pancreatic Stent provides physicians a tool for transversing the pancreatic sphincter. Double external flanges along with the distal anchoring flange are designed to prevent stent migration.
FlexiStents are developed from soft, pliable material and are MR Safe.
Hobbs Medical straight stents come in both single use packages and kits with a push catheter.
- Smaller diameters to meet your procedural requirements.
- Designed to bridge the sphincter into the distal duct.
- External mark ensures proper placement.
- Softer more pliable material reduces risk of duct trauma while increasing patient comfort.
- Smaller retention flange minimizes the risk of duct trauma.
- Compatible with current exchange systems.
- MR safe.
- Packaged sterile for single use.
Stent/Guide Wire Recommendations
|Stent Diameter||Recommended Guide Wire Size|