Offering endoscopists the ideal combination of high yield and ease of use. The unique design of the brush allows maximum specimen yield with minimum cellular deposits left in the sheath.
This sterile-packaged device features PTFE sheathing with a radiopaque ball tip that prevents mucosal trauma.
Cytology Brush Features
- PTFE sheathing for ease of insertion and manipulation during procedures.
- Tough stainless steel, high tempered wire to prevent kinking.
- Thumb ring for easy operations.
- Color-coded handles provide quick and easy visual identification.
- Enteroscope compatible lengths.
- Packaged sterile for single use: 10 per box