Designed to pass an endoscope channel of 2.3mm or larger without the need for a guidewire, for use in the Esophagus, Pyloris and Colon to open narrowed areas or strictures.
- Meets all Esophageal, Pyloric and Colonic dilation requirements.
- Designed to use through the scope without a guide wire.
- Uniform dilation performance under recommended gradual inflation pressure.
- Complete range of balloon lengths (3cm, 5.5cm and 8cm) and inflated diameters (8mm to 20mm).
- Compatible with standard inflation/deflation systems as well as Hobbs’ unique Inflation-Deflation System.
- Packaged sterile for single use.