The Microbiology Brush (PSB) is designed to reduce the risk of brush contamination during the advancement and withdrawal of the device through the endoscope channel when a protected specimen brush is required for a potential pathogenic microorganism diagnosis.
- PTFE sheathing for ease of insertion and manipulation during procedures.
- Spring loaded handle ensures an automatic seal of the distal tip.
- Permanent tear drop shaped tip eliminates foreign substance left in patient.
- Ergonomic handle provides operator comfort.
- Latch hook on handle body for locking device in the open brush position.
- Brush configuration ensures a high specimen yield.
- Color-coded handle provides quick and easy visual identification.
- Can be used with Hobbs Medical’s Modified Saccomanno Cell Transport System.
- Packaged sterile for single use: 5 per box.