Straight Pancreatic Stents
The Freeman-Aliperti Straight Pancreatic Stent provides the physician with a Pancreatic Stent for transversing the pancreatic sphincter. The double external flanges along with the distal anchoring flange are designed to prevent stent migration.
- Smaller diameters to meet your procedural requirements.
- Designed to bridge the sphincter into the distal duct.
- External mark ensures proper placement.
- Softer more pliable material reduces risk of duct trauma while increasing patient comfort.
- Smaller retention flange minimizes the risk of duct trauma.
- Compatible with current exchange systems.
- MRI safe.
- Packaged sterile for single use.