These single use Cytology Brushes offer the endoscopist the ideal combination of high yield and ease of use. The unique design of the brush allows maximum specimen yield with minimum cellular deposits left in the sheath.
- Teflon sheathing for ease of insertion and manipulation during procedures.
- Tough stainless steel, high tempered wire to prevent kinking.
- Radiopaque ball tip prevents mucosal trauma.
- Thumb ring for easy operations.
- Color-coded handles provide quick and easy visual identification.
- Enteroscope compatible lengths.
- Packaged sterile for single use: 10 per box